• To be immersed and involved as a maker, collaborator and performer in experimental or
innovative performance work which is meaningful, conceptually driven and research-led.
• To conduct and disseminate current research, with a desire to raise the profile of dance and
performance research within the arts sector, academia and wider field.
• To be associated and connected with local, national and international organisations and
individuals who uphold similar values and aims to enrich and empower the arts sector.
• To exchange and collaborate within creative contexts which span across diverse fields,
disciplines, ages and cultures.
• To nurture and encourage the careers and artistic experiences of the next generation
through offering support, mentoring and teaching of high standards inside and outside of
formal educational settings.
• To direct and model projects for others, by sharing current practice and previous experiences,
with both professionals and non-professionals.
• To support and assist the integration of art within the lives of the community, with a view to
increase creative engagement with contemporary culture and to reach new audiences.